dart tournament.

Forum for all brewing related questions and information

Moderators: triple-oh_six, yeastmeister

dart tournament.

Postby Frankenbrew » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:05 pm

Anyone else interested in one day having a darts tournament? Respond to this so I can get a feel on how many would be there.
There's only two things you can be sure of in life. Sex and death. But at least after death you don't feel nauseous.

-woody allen
Frankenbrew

Re: dart tournament.

Postby jimmiec » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:03 pm

You talking about forming a team or just among ourselves?
malt waster
jimmiec

Postby Frankenbrew » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:56 pm

I don't know if they have teams in darts. I looked up on meetup.com of there were any tournaments and couldn't find any here. So I figure drinking and darts go together so I'd ask anyone in the group if they wanted to enter. I got a dart board and so does yeastmister. Its up to him if we could do it at his place or not. If not there's plenty of places to hold it with multiple dartboards. Just wandering if anyone in the club is interested. It should be free to enter and probably no prize for the winner. But that could change.

I wouldn't be a posed to people outside the club ether. I just want to play darts.
There's only two things you can be sure of in life. Sex and death. But at least after death you don't feel nauseous.

-woody allen
Frankenbrew

Postby justin.granger78 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:01 pm

Thats funny. I got a dart board for Christmas and was playing by my self while I was brewing today. Would have been nice to play against someone else. Didn't drink though so I over shot my gravity on my Maredsous 10 clone @ 1.086. Sweet!
There will be a day when I can no longer do this...today is not that day.
justin.granger78

Postby Frankenbrew » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:13 pm

I count that as two people are interested so far.

-woody allen
Frankenbrew

Return to DeadYeast Main Forum