Club recipes library.

Forum for all brewing related questions and information

Moderators: triple-oh_six, yeastmeister

Club recipes library.

Postby Frankenbrew » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:28 pm

Is there a place were we could give our recipes to the club? If not then could we have a sticky that we could add our recipes too? I ask because my #8 beer I made came out great and want to cataloge it for everyone. It tastes exactly like rouge chocolate stout. I'll bring some to the next meeting and we can try it side by side with it. :wink: [/u]
Frankenbrew

Postby sdspespo1 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:44 am

I'd like to start something like that. We have discussed this a few times at some of the brews. There have been a few concerns but mostly positive feedback. Likely place it in the private forum and with the understanding that due to the wide variety of systems and techniques that the product may vary.
I think that it would not only help with those of us who are looking for something to brew that we tasted and liked at a meeting, but would also be educational on some of the techniques that some of the club members have been using.
We have had several members throw a recipe out there for input from some of the "guru's" but not in a centralized place and no info on how things turned out.
One or two proven recipies from everyone who has them would be a good resource.
SUGGESTIONS???
sdspespo1

Postby yeastmeister » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:40 am

I created a new forum. You should now see a Member Recipes forum. Post recipes there.
yeastmeister
Site Admin

Postby sdspespo1 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:24 pm

great, thanks boss!!
sdspespo1

Return to DeadYeast Main Forum