Soliciting donations

Forum for all brewing related questions and information

Moderators: triple-oh_six, yeastmeister

Soliciting donations

Postby aleguy » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:07 pm

As always, I am looking for old metal bed frames and defunct water heaters to build brew stand for members with. Also looking for old (no longer useable) 100 pound propane tank(s), 1/2" or 3/4" rebar. Hoff-Stevens kegs(s) and any extra stainless kettle fittings/ball valves anyone might have extra of laying around. ALL the also items are strictly for DYS club equipment, so you can take the value as a tax deduction
Never trust a skinny chef, a sober brewer, or a cat with thumbs!
aleguy

Postby sdspespo1 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:23 pm

I think I have a long piece of 3/4 rebar laying in the field next to me.. Ill check on it. are you going to the brew tomorrow?
sdspespo1

Postby aleguy » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:27 pm

Not sure if I'm going yet. That depends on whether Jimiec wants to work on his brew stand or not. If not, then I'll be there. He hasn't answered my messages yet, so I'll have to call him in the morning.
aleguy

Postby thebuddrik » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:05 am

I scored a burner the other day complete with regulator. I will bring it to the meeting and we can put it with the club gear.
thebuddrik

Postby aleguy » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:02 am

Cool! I guess that means I don't have to build one now. Still want to build a club pit so we can cook during the demonstration brews, though. So anyone who comes across ant suitable materials, please let me know.
aleguy

Return to DeadYeast Main Forum