Sink the Bismark

Forum for all brewing related questions and information

Moderators: triple-oh_six, yeastmeister

Sink the Bismark

Postby jimmiec » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:17 pm

I got a bottle of Sink the Bismarck (thanks to Yeastmeister) and curious if anyone wants to drink some. I'm looking for 5 more people with a shot (1 oz) being $10. This will cover the costs of the bottle which was $100. Just let me know or pm me. We could get together on brew day or something. However, I probably would not be able to get together till after the holidays. If people are interested and the bottle is still available maybe we could get the Tactical Pengiun too.
jimmiec

Postby aleguy » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:22 pm

I'm already in on the other tasting, but I think you ought to try for the other loose nuke too. If you already have half your tastes sold, You might do better with both. However, It's not my money, so take it under advisement.
Never trust a skinny chef, a sober brewer, or a cat with thumbs!
aleguy

Postby jimmiec » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:46 pm

I'm not too worried about selling the tastings but I did pick up the Tactical Nuclear Penguin. I can't wait to try this with this stout being aged in scotch whiskey barrel for 14 months and then frozen a few times. I sure do like stouts aged in whiskey barrels.
jimmiec

Postby yeastmeister » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:14 am

WooHoo! Nice to see that the club officially picked up all the available stock. I would have hated to see someone who didn't really know what they were getting into just buy it as an expensive gift for someone.
yeastmeister
Site Admin

Postby aleguy » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:06 am

Unless it was for me, right? right?
Never trust a skinny chef, a sober brewer, or a cat with thumbs!
aleguy

Return to DeadYeast Main Forum