Last meeting

Forum for all brewing related questions and information

Moderators: triple-oh_six, yeastmeister

Last meeting

Postby gordonbl » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:30 pm

At the last meeting I showed amembroidried cap. Four people showed an intrest in this. You asked for a black cap. The cap that I have in black is a lesser cap. I will embroidery six caps for five bucks a cap! Price of cap NO EMBROIDERY charge. Gene and a woman I don't know and two people showed an intrest. I will not make the next meeting so I will contact and give these caps to Gene. Sorry Gene you have been elected for this responsibility! Email you later!

Thanks to all!
Gordonbl
gordonbl

Postby aleguy » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:49 am

That woman was Gene's wife. She is a club member though she doesn't attend meetings as regularly as he does. I was one of the gang of four, and I'm wondering what a lesser cap is.
aleguy

Lesser cap

Postby gordonbl » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:27 pm

The material on the black cap is not as heavy as the cap I showed at the meeting. Also the vent holes on the top of the black cap are sewn instead of a metal rivet style vent holes, the adjusting strap is cloth instead of leather.

Gordonbl
gordonbl

caps

Postby gordonbl » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:19 pm

aleguy, I got the caps side by side and there is little differance in the material. The vent holes are sewn instead of riveted and both caps have a cloth adjusting strap. There is a different buckle on the black cap.
Both are decent caps.
The caps are ready to go, I'll have to get with Gene so he can bring them to the next meeting.
gordonbl

Postby aleguy » Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:59 pm

Relax dude, I just wondered what a lesser cap was. I don't think I want metal rivets on top of my head in this climate anyway. I once made the mistake of wearing my chainmail shirt in the summer sun. never again.
aleguy

Return to DeadYeast Main Forum