Torpedo at Albertson's

Forum for all brewing related questions and information

Moderators: triple-oh_six, yeastmeister

Torpedo at Albertson's

Postby aleguy » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 am

I don't know if it was a one-off fluke or if Albertson's is going to start carrying Torpedo on a regular basis. I checked the cooler last night to pick up some cold Celebration and they only had Pale Ale and Kellerwiess. So I headed over to the warm shelf section and found a single six-pack of Torpedo next to the Celebration.
I suppose that they might also carry Bigfoot is too much to hope for.
Never trust a skinny chef, a sober brewer, or a cat with thumbs!
aleguy

Postby jimmiec » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:18 pm

Several months back I bought some Bigfoot at Albertson's on Johnston. It was listed at 7.99 or the normal price of SN but when we checked out it was more.
jimmiec

Postby clept » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:48 pm

The Rouses in Youngville has had Torpedo the last several times I've went in there, and its priced at $7.99 the normal SN prices. Its a great deal for me because that store is closer than the Albertsons at Amb/Kaliste Saloom. I've also spotted Stone Oaked Arrogant Bastard at the Rouses.

Like Jimmie, I also noticted the Bigfoot at the Albertsons on Johnston a couple months back, except when I saw it, it was priced around $12. Hopefully when the new Bigfoot comes out it'll be easy to find like it was last year, I love that stuff.
clept

Postby aleguy » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:32 pm

I love it too. My local Albertson's re-stocked their SNs but no more Torpedo or Celebration. I guess I'll have to try to go by Marcellos before they close. Hard for me to do most nights.
Never trust a skinny chef, a sober brewer, or a cat with thumbs!
aleguy

Postby triple-oh_six » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:44 pm

Bought a six at Albersons in Broussard last night, $8.99 on sale for $7.99.

I told the girl in charge of beer and liquor thanks for getting it and she said that she would try to keep it in stock.
triple-oh_six

Return to DeadYeast Main Forum