Regulator Gauge?

Forum for all brewing related questions and information

Moderators: triple-oh_six, yeastmeister

Regulator Gauge?

Postby GuitarLord5000 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:28 pm

Anyone know of a good place to pick up a replacement regulator gauge? My tank fell out of my kegerator and the regulator landed gauges-first on the floor. The low pressure gauge got screwed up pretty bad, and it won't read pressure any longer.

Thanks a ton!

Cheers,
Dave
In extreme circumstances, the assailants can be stopped by removing the head or destroying the brain. I will repeat that: by removing the head or destroying the brain. - News Anchor, Shaun of the Dead
GuitarLord5000

Postby clept » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:06 pm

Last time I was at Airgas on Surrey I picked up a 0-100 psi small gauge for under $10. I know 0-100psi isn't ideal, but it works and was priced right..
clept

Postby aleguy » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:21 pm

I think Williams and Northern brewer sell replacement guages. Harbor Freight also sells inexpensive regulators.
Never trust a skinny chef, a sober brewer, or a cat with thumbs!
aleguy

Postby GuitarLord5000 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:43 pm

aleguy wrote:I think Williams and Northern brewer sell replacement guages. Harbor Freight also sells inexpensive regulators.

Thanks, but what I'm really looking for is a local source. I guess I should have been more specific. I don't want to have to spend 8 bucks in shipping for a 9 dollar gauge.

Thanks for the heads-up clept! I'll have to check it out. Do you think that small gauge would screw directly into my regulator, or would I need a some type of cross over adapter?

Cheers,
Dave
In extreme circumstances, the assailants can be stopped by removing the head or destroying the brain. I will repeat that: by removing the head or destroying the brain. - News Anchor, Shaun of the Dead
GuitarLord5000

Postby triple-oh_six » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:51 pm

They should all be a standard size but I would bring your regulator in to make sure, they should have something that will work for you.
triple-oh_six

Postby clept » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:51 am

GuitarLord5000 wrote:
aleguy wrote:Thanks for the heads-up clept! I'll have to check it out. Do you think that small gauge would screw directly into my regulator, or would I need a some type of cross over adapter?

I bought one and it screwed directly in. Like mentioned, they're pretty standard in size but bringing your regulator never hurts though...
clept

Return to DeadYeast Main Forum