Amazing deal on Blue Agave Nectar

Forum for all brewing related questions and information

Moderators: triple-oh_six, yeastmeister

Amazing deal on Blue Agave Nectar

Postby Mob_Barley » Thu May 21, 2009 7:28 pm

For anyone interested in making a mead or beer using Blue Agave Nectar (either refined or raw), Amazon has a deal right now you can't pass up. Use the subscribe and save feature, order 2-44 oz bottles per order (order two orders) for $16.89 each, Use code AGAVE333 to drop it to $11.83 each and get free shipping. You can cancel the subscription service easily by logging in to your amazon account and going to "manage subscribe and save" link. That's a total of 5 1/2 quarts of agave nectar for like $23.66. Since you added the product at full price, it qualifies for the "free shipping over $25" guidelines. Don't forget, this is a subscription service, if you fail to cancel the subscription, you'll get another order next month.

More Beer sells a 2.5 lb container for $20, that's 40 ounces. I think this is an awesome deal. I posted this on techtalk too.

Bobby Don Johnson
Mob Barley
www.winning-homebrew.com
"Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of good beer."
Mob_Barley

Postby aleguy » Thu May 21, 2009 7:58 pm

Glad you're looking out for us MB. Always good to hear about brewing/mead bargains! 8)
Never trust a skinny chef, a sober brewer, or a cat with thumbs!
aleguy

Postby Mob_Barley » Thu May 21, 2009 8:23 pm

I've seen several best of show meads made with blue agave nectar. If nothing else, use it as a sweetener, it is supposed to be very good for those with insulin problems.
Mob_Barley

Postby aleguy » Thu May 21, 2009 9:32 pm

I've given up mead making at least for now. It ties up a carboy for too long. If I'm going to tie up a carboy for that long again it will be for a Flanders Red Ale. And I think I'll wait until I get a few more before I try one of those. That being said, there are some other mead makers in the club who I'm sure would not only like to get this deal but would also like to talk about mead with an award-winning mead maker such as yourself.
aleguy

Postby Mob_Barley » Fri May 22, 2009 1:23 am

Aw Shucks...why are you being so nice?...What's up?
Mob_Barley

Postby aleguy » Fri May 22, 2009 6:17 am

Just trying to help steer this club back toward being a brewing club and less of a drinking club. I have some ideas about getting a round-robin lecture series going and I'm trying to butter you up to do a 5-10 minute presentation or two.
aleguy

Postby redtail28 » Fri May 22, 2009 8:38 am

Butter? Now that's where you're going wrong try a cold beer and some bbq sausage
" Jeder muÃ? an etwas glauben, und ich glaube, ich trinke noch einen."
redtail28

Return to DeadYeast Main Forum