Bulk hops

Forum for all brewing related questions and information

Moderators: triple-oh_six, yeastmeister

Postby aleguy » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:50 pm

I'm still interested, but with Gulf Brew coming up, I don't have any time or money to spare for anything else right now. I'll check it out next month.
Never trust a skinny chef, a sober brewer, or a cat with thumbs!
aleguy

hops

Postby nikobrew » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:55 pm

Hey I hope its okay for me to post here the BNARMY code is 7% off (before shipping) btw and I encuorage anyone to listen to their shows also. Entertaining shows and helpful info. I don't mean this to be a shameless plug by any means I just like to look sometimes at where hits to my site come from and I ended up here :P

-Niko-
nikobrew

Postby triple-oh_six » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:35 pm

No prob Niko, you are welcome here, thanks for the discount code. Also thanks for supporting the BN, many of the guys here are listeners.
Your advertising there is apparently working, that's where we found you.
Prost,
triple-oh_six

Postby nikobrew » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:39 pm

triple-oh_six wrote:No prob Niko, you are welcome here, thanks for the discount code. Also thanks for supporting the BN, many of the guys here are listeners.
Your advertising there is apparently working, that's where we found you.
Prost,

Sweet :) Another place to ramble. As for the BN I started listening when I start advertising just in may and its been awesome. Everybodys great and Justin has put up with a lot of emails from me. The sunday session just cracks me the hell up. Sorry for being off topic I'll veer it back.. hops! Yes hops are great :P

-Niko-
nikobrew

Postby aleguy » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:30 pm

Off topic is our specialty. We use our forum as kind of informational, and kind of just for razzing each other. Anyway, none of us stays on topic very well, so just don't worry about it. Everyone is welcome, also. So welcome.
Never trust a skinny chef, a sober brewer, or a cat with thumbs!
aleguy

Previous

Return to DeadYeast Main Forum