hello from up north

Forum for all brewing related questions and information

Moderators: triple-oh_six, yeastmeister

hello from up north

Postby positiverpr » Sun May 10, 2009 11:49 am

hope you are all having a fabulous mothers day. :wink: : i'm a member of the new club in shreveport(mmmm). we are hoping to get something going up here in the beer world and we will likely need the help of seasoned club-members such as yourselves. i'm hoping to get bjcp certified in the next year(if i can find an open test within reasonable distance). i couldnt make it down to the comp yesterday but hope to meet some of you guys in the future.
positiverpr

Postby yeastmeister » Sun May 10, 2009 12:35 pm

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to participate as much as you want. All are welcome here.
yeastmeister
Site Admin

Postby aleguy » Sun May 10, 2009 1:35 pm

Good to see one of you guys finally logged on to our humble forum! Anything we can do to help out, just ask. (Unless it's lobbying or something. We're trying to go legit non-profit.)
Never trust a skinny chef, a sober brewer, or a cat with thumbs!
aleguy

Postby triple-oh_six » Tue May 12, 2009 8:49 am

Hey positivrpr, good to see you here. Congrats on your club's wins. And thanks for the participation, we hope to do it even better next year.
Prost
triple-oh_six

Postby BayouBrew » Tue May 12, 2009 10:38 am

Guess I better quit lurking too. I'm also from Mmmm in northeast Texas (Shreveport). I'm glad that our groups are establishing a good relationship. Let us know if we can help you guys out in any way, and we will do the same. Thanks for putting together the comp last weekend. We're looking forward to doing it again next year. I hope to get down there some time to visit your club.
BayouBrew

Postby aleguy » Tue May 12, 2009 10:57 am

You guys seem to have it going on up there from what I've seen. Though your forum seems a bit sleepy. Of course I don't snoop around in all your files.
aleguy

Postby BayouBrew » Wed May 13, 2009 7:47 am

Yeah, it's been hard to get people to participate in the forum. We're getting new members every meeting though, and we have a solid core group. Hopefully the excitement will rub off on the new guys and the forum will be more active.
BayouBrew

Postby aleguy » Wed May 13, 2009 9:28 am

Patience, grasshopper. It will come in time. :D
aleguy

Postby triple-oh_six » Wed May 13, 2009 9:43 am

Hey BayouBrew, welcome brotha.
triple-oh_six

Return to DeadYeast Main Forum