yeast library

Forum for all brewing related questions and information

Moderators: triple-oh_six, yeastmeister

yeast library

Postby aleguy » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:29 pm

Not to beat a dead horse, but is there anything more I can do to encourage the fungus guy to post a list of the club yeast library? I've offered to assist. now all I can do is pester, and I realy don't enjoy being pestiferous.
aleguy

Postby Imakewort » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:49 pm

I understand we have all or almost all of white labs and there seasonal yeast and a lot of wyeasts, I also have slants of most of white labs well IMO there best yeasts and the best of wyeasts yeast, what do you need,
Imakewort

Postby aleguy » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:18 pm

At the moment I'm interested in Wyeast's VSS lines Fat Tire and French Saissons. but I'd also like to be able to just browse the list and maybe get some ideas. like walking the stacks in the library, you don't always know what you're looking for until you find it.
aleguy

Postby beouf » Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:15 pm

aleguy wrote:At the moment I'm interested in Wyeast's VSS lines Fat Tire and French Saissons. but I'd also like to be able to just browse the list and maybe get some ideas. like walking the stacks in the library, you don't always know what you're looking for until you find it.

i have two packs of the Wyeast VSS Fat Tire, i offered to share with the club. i have a hard time making the meetings, last one i went to was feb '07.

i made a fat tire clone that came out really good. i am hoping the yeastmiester can add this to his list of yeast for future brews.
beouf

Return to DeadYeast Main Forum