Something else to make you guys drool!

Forum for all brewing related questions and information

Moderators: triple-oh_six, yeastmeister

Something else to make you guys drool!

Postby yeastmeister » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:21 pm

Check this out. This is the result of an ebay buyer remorse payment. When I purchased my initial 1 gallon kegs from this guy, I got 2 gallon ones instead. I complained, and he asked what he could do to alleviate the buyer remorse. I asked if he had any more of these cool little regulators. He indicated he did, and sold me all of these for an incredible price.

8 mini regulators, chained together, 0-30 psi, fully adjustable. I can only fit 7 kegs in my kegerator since I moved the co2 tanks to the outside, so each tank has its own fully adjustable regulator, with check valves, and shutoffs, the 8th is for my counter pressure filler. It allows me to adjust the filler to match whatever keg I am filling from.

This allows me, for instance, to keep my stouts at a low serving pressure, while I keep the wit beers at a higher pressure as indicated by style.

The collar is a new addition (this is the cause of my recent kegerator replacement), but as you can see, it allows me much more stacking room inside the kegerator than I previously had.

Nope, I'm not going to put taps through the collar, if I add any more, it will be an additional tower or 2 on top.
yeastmeister
Site Admin

Postby redtail28 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:45 pm

Let me know when you go on vacation :lol:
" Jeder muÃ? an etwas glauben, und ich glaube, ich trinke noch einen."
redtail28

Postby aleguy » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:17 pm

Two more towers should do it. One two-faucet and a three-faucet. It would make less mess than taps through the collar, but you have an extra top, so you could still do it without leaving a hole in the lid.
My only concern would be access with the towers, I'd be worried about hitting the wall and turning the taps on while I was trying to swap out a keg or two.
aleguy

Return to DeadYeast Main Forum