The Homebrewing Calendar

Forum for all brewing related questions and information

Moderators: triple-oh_six, yeastmeister

The Homebrewing Calendar

Postby Mob_Barley » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:07 pm

I got an interesting email from the owner of homebrewing.com. He has made a homebrewing calendar, and here is what he says about it:

"An easy-to-use chart for knowing what to brew and when. Every home brew has its season, the time of the year when you can enjoy it at its very best. This simple tool will guide you through what needs to be brewed and when so you can enjoy the style when it is most appreciated.

In one line, our home brewing calendar tells you what month to start brewing a certain style, shows the average time it takes to ferment/age the beer and finally the time you should be drinking the specific style."

Here is a link to the download page: http://www.homebrewing.com/articles/hom ... lendar.php

The download is free, and you can take print it without any worries about copyright problems. In fact, he says that if you go to http://www.PosterBurner.com that you can upload the file and have the poster made in any size. He is selling high quality copies on his website but you don't have to order from there to get it, just download it and do with it what you want.

I've moved to a new house in Baldwin, and am selling our house in Meaux, plus all the remodeling work since Thanksgiving, and haven't been able to make it to any meetings, but hope to make one soon.

Cheers!
"Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of good beer."
Mob_Barley

Postby triple-oh_six » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:05 pm

That's awesome for him to allow free downloads. Cool poster.

I miss you brotha, hope to see you soon, next Sat. maybe?
triple-oh_six

Return to DeadYeast Main Forum